Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Air Force Pararescue Vs Navy Seals?

gonna be aunt ... What belloooooooooo! A



Hi girls ...
after a long period of absence, I finally found 5 minutes for my little blog ...
First albeit a bit 'late, I wish you a wonderful 2010. I really hope that there are in serbo per voi tante belle sorprese... con me il 2010 è già stato generosissimo, infatti vi scrivo per rendervi partecipi della mia gioia... a Giugno diventerò zia!!!
E indovinate un po' ? é una bella femminuccia... non vedo l'ora di coccolarmela e sbaciucchiarla un po'....
Sono davvero felicissima e in questo periodo la mia fantasia galoppa a più non posso... vorrei creare per la piccolina tantissime cose, ma non so da dove iniziare...
Qui entrate in gioco voi ragazze... ho proprio bisogno del vostro aiuto e della vostra esperienza...
che cosa mi consigliate?
Conoscete qualche tutorial che mi possa tornare utile? ricordatevi che non sono un'esperta ancora... but my interests range from countrypainting in creative sewing, to scrap everything and could be called handmade ....
Among the things I have in mind to do (even though I have no idea how to do them), there is an album made in scrap or similar, with ultrasound scans and other pictures I'm doing pretty during pregnancy, for give it to my sister when they give birth. Then my sister asked me to come up with something nice for wedding favors and embellishing of baptism. Also I'd love to create a cuddly doll, to be near my little girl ... needs to know right away because he loves his auntie ...
I hope you will help me and send me different ideas ....
I really need you
a kiss with love
Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment