Monday, January 18, 2010

Eukaryotic Organisms That Cause Meningitis





Hello girls ... how are you? I
a little 'affected but the rest all ok ...
How about talking a bit 'of Stitchery?

I've never tried to embroider, but lately in the blogs I follow, I found some lovely little things and I fell in love, so I decided to try ...
itself should not be very difficult and I'd love to try out something, but I know very little ... So I need you ...

This time, in fact, I can not play my trump card, that is my grandma, because I would give her a surprise ... it is usually she who taught me everything ... You have to do with those
golden hands still can do what, at the age of 79 years ... no longer seen as before, but when I start a job, does not raise his head until it is finished ... is too beautiful ... and I really want a world of good ...

So since about a month will come again to live with us (since he is widowed, lives six months with my family and the other 6, with my mother's sister), I thought of them find a small bearing, embroidered by me, what do you think?
She is very happy with my little work (although I'm still a superdilettante), when to teach me something's eyes sparkle and thanks to you soon, I have a sewing machine all mine .. then how do you not adore this woman?

order not to disappoint though, I need your help ... who knows the basic points, or can indicate tutorials, sites or your explanations, helpful intent could be kind enough to leave me a post?
Time is short, but I know that unity is strength ... so do not let me down I recommend ...

Also, given the extensive research carried out on the web these days for the pattern, I decided to make available my archive ... just click on the link and send you to my picasa album ... Who does not know picasa ... write and I will be happy to give some explanations on this wonderful application ...

(Cliccate su stitchery pattern)


un bacione a tutte....

P.S nel prossimo post, renderò disponibile anche un archivio di immagini di Tilda oltre ai pattern già inseriti oggi per lo stitchery...

Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment