Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Halifax Debit Card Not Working

FIMO COOKING: COOKING KITCHEN BATHROOM MARIA



Hi girls, as said in previous post the polymer clay can also be baked in a bain marie ... I state that I have not yet tried this method of cooking, I saw a special oven for polymer clay but I thought I would also point out this video for those who had not or would not use the kitchen oven ...

Of course if you try let me know the result ... I'm curious to know if it really works ...

I also believe that this kind of cooking goes well only for small items, but assumptions are therefore waiting for your experiments to be sure ...

before sending the video that I found on you tube ... I wanted to specify that the video is not great and it was not made by me, but it makes it a good idea ... then do not give too much importance to the girls in the background but the cooking method ....

Non mi resta che augurarvi buona visione e non dimenticate di farmi sapere l'esito..

un bacione

Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment