Monday, May 24, 2010

Sportİng Bet Legal Or İllegal İn Uk

JEWELLERY, BEADS, RHINESTONES ETC: Insert before or after baking fimo? 4


usually in the firing of earrings or pendants or whatever, is used with other materials to create precious, beads, rhinestones, etc.. So we are faced with the dilemma: "Oh is not that I dissolve all or even worse, I broke out the oven?" Hihi ... at least that's what I thought I fired at the earliest ... are not you notice a bit 'disastrous when I do not know enough yet about a argomento…
Per evitare di sciogliere altri supporti sulla nostra creazione, dobbiamo usare solo alcuni accorgimenti. Possiamo inserire infatti, tutti quei materiali che non temono il calore, come minuterie metalliche (ad esempio i gancetti per i ciondoli o gli orecchini, possono essere inseriti prima della cottura), perline in vetro o swarovski, ecc. Basta perciò accertarsi che non ci siano parti in plastica, in quanto con la cottura si squaglierebbero.
Nel mio piccolo però, cerco di evitare di aggiungere altri materiali, infatti se è possibile li inserisco sempre dopo la cottura; a parte i gancetti per gli orecchini (che devono essere messi per forza prima della cottura, altrimenti non potranno più essere inseriti nella nostra creazione) e in generale le parti metalliche, questo perché non sono mai sicura della composizione del materiale e così onde evitare spiacevoli inconvenienti preferisco prevenire che curare… o ancor meglio che buttare il tutto nel cestino.

Nella prossima infornata, dovrei cuocere una piccola matrioska portachiavi, ma non mi decido mai a farlo perché ho paura di rovinarla… vi spiego il perché così forse mi potete aiutare voi…
Ho impreziosito la matrioskina con dei piccoli strass di plastica, il problema è che l’effetto che riuscirei ad avere cuocendola con gli strass incastonati non sarebbe lo stesso se li mettessi dopo la cottura, ma naturalmente ho paura che si squaglino… do any of you ever tried? They melted away? Estimated that there are very big here because I'm afraid ....
We'll see what I say instinct or even better tell me what you ...
However, at the worst if you melt, I could try to remedy by adding another detail to matrioskina going to cover the disaster is not it? what do you think? For example, a small flower ...

I usually always do so, first and then experiment if the experiment fails, try to fix it, but this is a good way for me to learn more.
Council in fact to all of you to experiment, that is, if there is a small object perfect the first time, try to use it to experiment before you throw it at least has not been an unnecessary waste of fimo
Now I greet you ... I always hope to be helpful to the next post ...

Silvia

PS a few days I will add another section in my blog, dedicated to our beauty and beauty products: enamels, makeup, creams and creams. What do you think? I hope you like the idea ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment