Thursday, September 30, 2010

Log Dong Silver.movie

pacchi arrivati!

as I wrote earlier, I participated in the swap laura "everybody at the table." yesterday I received my package from anto (aka iris 19) .

mamma mia, quante cose! una candellina a girasole, due ricette (sono molto curiosa di provare quella per le patate alla parmigiana, essendo golosa di patate!) e un biglietto carino. dentro i tre pacchetti…

…un grembiule, uno di quei cucchiai di legno piatti (non so come si chiama!) con una pannocchia di mais sopra (siamo grandi consumatori di mais a casa nostra) e, la parte che preferisco, 6 porta tovagliolini fatti a mano da lei!

 

oramai a casa nostra non si usano piĆ¹ i tovagliolini di carta, quindi questi sono perfetti! mia figlia ci vuole sempre cambiare porta tovagliolini in continuazione, then we can always be used more. Thank you, Anto!

the package that I sent to maria for swap the arrived. here is the content:

two sets of six coasters made (by me) with foil board so that you can write with chalk the name of the glass (or seat at the table) of the person. we know that at parties or dinners, the glasses are exchanged very easily! and then a card with a watercolor he did my daughter ("bird footprints").

short, is very nice to participate in the swap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment