Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Brazilian Tan Line Gallery

Cuticle Scrub Shop Green Graffiti

Hello,
today I wanted to write about this product that I got to try:
Scrub Cuticle Bottega Verde, here photograph:
are 11 ml of product and maturity of 12 months from opening.
has a delicious aroma of apricot, to be honest I remember the smell of tea at the fisheries, p
The applicator is a bastocino reject cuticles, so there is the classic brush glaze.
... It is very nutritious, I apply it, let him act for a couple of minutes and then began to massage the cuticles so, already softened by the product, are greatly reduced thanks to the apricot kernel granules that are located at 'internal product ... :)))
I leave you the link to a video where I show how I use it myself, I also cut the cuticles, because unfortunately the beauticians from where I was before starting to make me the manicure alone were cutting and now I grow a lot _ but here's the link:

A kiss to all and we will "read" to the next post ^.^***

0 comments:

Post a Comment