Monday, January 24, 2011

Mini Camera Time Lapse

face (Part Two) My top products of 2010

Ohhhh, è stato un parto ma ce l'abbiamo fatta!!! Era da tempo che programmavo di scrivere this ranking, but acts of God have kept me away from home for ten days, forcing me to postpone. Never mind, because I am going to draw up a hit parade of all respect, that of the products I have faithfully accompanied throughout 2010 (and 2009 ... and while you are there, I expect them to do so again in 2011)! (Re) starts, viaaaaa!

-Foundation: Revlon Colorstay . Oh, yes, we like it. Because the effect is opaque, because it extends well (provided you do it quickly), and because it lasts all day. Look no further!



- Cyprus Too Faced Primed & poreless . The powder that promises to cover up the pores, and in fact is what he does. I have fought against the initial skepticism, I thought: " a powder that does not see 'I'm destruction of pores here? Mmmmah! " instead, and here are my favor many positive reviews, in addition to my experience with this product, ago! It really does! Then in loose powder, which I prefer compared to compact products, and color, with its clear yellow, almost is universal (almost because even the promises of white powder be transparent, but actually in a bit lighter - docet school)!


- Illuminating Powder: Benefit Powderflage . The famous powder nell'ovetto! With its light pink color, it promises to brighten the eyes, in fact I use it every day to fix the spelling that I use for dark circles, and then I get two results in one, fixed the spelling and lights (all with a soft brush to shade) ! I've almost done!


- Bronzer: Benefit One hot minute. Purchased several months ago on the advice of the sisters Chapman! Samantha, in one of his videos, he considered one of the best bronzer for fair skin. I can not give that reason, as a color is not overly "tanned" (!!!), and the effect is quite natural. I use it and I really used very often, I add only that it has a matt effect, because it has some little shine, but almost imperceptible. Anyone who knows me knows that I do not like chunks of tawdry glitter in his face: D


- Tint for cheeks: Tarte cheek stain . Is always praised my friend Ali, who returned from his trip to the United States has brought me this wonderful prodottino I have requested: the famous color for cheeks Tarte. For those unfamiliar with the category, it's stick-colored gel or cream that can be safely taken with your fingers (the heat helps the product to their melts well and is ready to be faded evenly on the skin) then be applied on the cheeks or, when possible, on the lips. In particular, these have a fruity aroma of delicious Tarte, give light and hold up well throughout the day.


- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette. Yes, the palette of UD taaaanto bothered. There comes out from his ears, we can not, we are almost there to hate, but ... What can you say except that is fantastic? First, if you will my point of view, it is not so naked as the name would have us believe, in fact, there are also dark colors, and some even with small pearl glitter. It also contains 12 full size eyeshadows , is not so obvious, the other a more pigmented. If you have not tried a UD eyeshadow, and you want to invest on a color that you love so much, buy it! They are soft to the touch, almost creamy, and fade WELL ie: when you spend your smudge the color does not go away, there is hello hello with the hand, but it creates a beautiful gradation. J'adore!


- Eye Pencil: Urban Decay 24 / 7 liner . That is my favorite pencils. Absolutely. First, have a variety of colors very, very interesting, write well, are soft, e. ..* suspense * LAST! They are ideal to be blended and used as an eyeshadow base first.


- Lipstick / gloss: lip Obsessive Compulsive tars. There I spoke here and I am very happy to see that you really like this product. Our Aru even has a collection invidiabilissima (be careful that you come to rob them at night: P)!


- Mascara: Maybelline The falsies. I admit that I have not found the touch of mascara that makes me happy, but this was what I used more during the year. It 'also managed to replace my beloved Max Factor False Lash Effect who held the title mascara of choice for two years! I like it because volumizes, black is not very intense and I find it hard to remove in the evening. Oh yes!


- Gel for Eyebrows: Essence lash & brow gel mascara . The reasons why I really like this product are very simple: cheap, like all products from Essence, and shall bear my eyebrows all day! I spend the morning and then I do not have to worry about, not even the polar wind that always pulls here! : D


- Balsamo lips Bi Mat Cay. I really like it because it softens the lips and it's good enough for a "wrap" the night before going to bed! In particular, when I use this balm own (as do excessive use of other brands) the next day my lips are just fine!

What do you think of this ranking? We have products in common, or you have not felt comfortable with someone from those mentioned? Kisses all over! *

0 comments:

Post a Comment