Monday, January 31, 2011

Women In Submission Holds

MAXBag!


Today I want to speak of the MAXBag Sigma , a bag make-up that was sent to me for free. First, the very first thing I thought when I opened the package was " Oh dear, this bag is HUGE . " In fact, the bag is designed for those who need to carry large amounts of make-up, given the height of about 28 cm and width of 36 cm well! The closure is a zipper and the lining, feel, is thick and tough, something that may seem trivial to say, but not so obvious. Also inside are two pockets and a zipper pocket.

As you may know, I move between Milan and Genoa almost every week, also attend a school of makeup, and for me to be able to carry many products is essential. I chose to carry the bag to make-up lessons and I've used for about two months before writing this review. As I said, the aspect that most struck me was the size. On the website of the Sigma that is specified in it you can also enter all their brushes including the brush roll, but with only brushes (bought more or less two years ago) I have no idea of \u200b\u200bthe size of the brush roll.
In return here is a list of what I carry with me school every week in the MAXBag:

- Two palette of ten colors;
- A palette of six markers ;
- Three foundation tube 30 ml;
-Brush roll with all the necessary brushes;
Tonic-200ml spray;
-in Moisturiser 40ml tube;
-pack of cotton pads
;
Loose powder-free, in a jar of 20g;
-pack of wipes in latex foam;
-duster, powder;
-Case with any other business;
-towel.

then enter into MaxBag the shoulder of the school, which completes the kit with lip products, pencils, eyelash curler and different sketchbook. If desired, the space that remains inside the MaxBag I could also add the eye and lip pencils and sticks of lipstick, but I prefer to keep them separated because of small size, and in a bag so big, as usual, I would end up losing or not find them now ! : D ( courage, admit that you also lose small objects in your immense bags! : D)

This bag for me turned out to be really convenient because when I have to prepare the work table to make up the model I have everything at your fingertips, all I do is literally empty MAXBag and lay everything on the floor, so I have everything necessary for cleansing, basic fix, light and dark, eyes and blush. Virtually the only part that is excluded is that of the lips, but as I said being composed of small objects and subtle rather keep them separate.


MAXBag Comparison of size between Mac and palette of 15 refill

addition to the products for school, I decided to do an experiment for you and fill the bag with products that use only on me , to give you an idea of \u200b\u200bthe use that could make even a person who does not necessarily attend a school of makeup.

Inside I tried to include everything that could serve for a full makeup:

-Cleansing Milk 200 ml;
-in Tonic by spray 200ml;
-moisturizing cream in 40 ml vial;
Primer-face in 30 ml;
Foundation-tube 40 ml;
-corrector with applicator;
-Correction Cream;
-illuminating pen
-15-Palette Mac Eyeshadow, Palette Naked
-UD;
Two-mascara, blush-Two
;
-Cyprus powder free;
-Gel eyebrows
Two-base for eye shadow, eyelash curler-
;
-Brush roll with all the necessary brushes;
-Bronzer;
-Three pencils;
-Two lipsticks, lip gloss
-Two.


Come vedete dalle foto, avrei potuto riempirla ancora un po’, per quanto spazio rimane. Chiaramente se avete bisogno solo di un ritocco a metà giornata, questa borsa non fa per voi! La consiglio invece a chi frequentemente viaggia, come me, o ha bisogno di tanto spazio per i prodotti. Da non sottovalutare lo spazio occupato da un brush roll completo, che in questa borsa trova il suo posto perfettamente. Il costo è di 29$, circa 21€ al cambio di oggi e la trovate qui anche nelle varianti viola e turchese!

Cosa ne pensate? Che rapporto avete con i viaggi e le immancabili vagonate di make-up da portare? : D
Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment