Saturday, February 19, 2011

Clipart Of A Joint Family

Kiko! Sigma

I do not happen often with Kiko, but this collection has really hit. Will quell'ondina eyeshadows or being a fan of all that is plain that both lips or blush! Moved by curiosity, I went to the store to look around and here are some picture of what I bought!

Water 03 Chartreuse green eyeshadow and 02 Light gold :



Water Blush 04 Berry sparkle (like a real fool I forgot to photograph the packaging, but here's how it appears on hand!)

Cream 01 Emerald green waterproof eyeliner

Rimando any definitive comment until later, for now I can only say that the eye shadow, but one or two are really interesting: they write well (in the photos you see them without the base) and are silky to the touch but in a strange way ... the texture seemed a lot like saying ... "thin" ... I do not know if it makes sense! : D
Eyeliner is writing and creamy, and in fact, at least on hand, not faded even after about 6 hours ... the test was done at home eh! : D
The blush spreads well but still I can not say anything about life ... if I am particularly impressed by the performance of course I'll write something about it! For now you can look at the details of the collection here
Reservoirs!

EDIT:
The eyeliner has behaved pretty well, I had no problems but rather a period of writing: it does not flow as easily as other gel eyeliner that I tried (eg Mac Fluidline) and you must do several passes to get a color full.

No problem with the blush, which is lightweight and easily sfumabile!

eye shadows behave a bit 'average Kiko as eyeshadow, which is fairly hard and pigmented, although I find it thin and light texture of Water eyeshadow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment