Thursday, February 3, 2011

Church Ministry Constitution Samples

New Blog: Cosmesiverde by silviana85

Hello Girls,
is a bit 'that I can not update the blog, so excuse me ...
between study, work and everyday life ultimately there is little time to devote to my blog, because I also new.
I finally managed to give birth to my second blog, which is not of my passions, but of natural cosmetics.
Let me explain, for more than a year, I started changing my habits of beauty, looking to buy cosmetics and makeup, they did not have harmful ingredients in the skin and the environment.
cosmetics that we use regularly, are full of silicones, petroleum and so on, so I started inquiring about, and I found a very valid alternative. Cosmetic products eco-bio, protect our health and our beauty.
In short, it's creams, balms, oils, etc. that have only natural products as ingredients, for this very reason, are more effective moisturizing our skin and restores luster and beauty.
At first, it was not easy juggling reading of cosmetic ingredients (INCI), but then with a little 'patience and information, you can buy good products, going so being informed consumers, who want more by cosmetic companies.
We must make it clear to companies that we are tired of being poisoned every day and we want effective products and not hurt us.
The intent of my blog then, is precisely to help people like me, wants to change habits not abandoning the pleasure to pamper themselves with creams and creams, but simply choosing something more natural and effective. In the blog
http://cosmesiverdebysilviana85.blogspot.com/ , you will find the analysis of the ingredients of some natural products and soon will offer you many interesting information.
Who is interested, enroll now, I still feel a bit 'base since the blog is very active and also, I'd be happy if you left the comment about what information you would like to have in order to focus first on your requests.
I hope I have been clear, tate things I have to say, but maybe go into a second post;). A big kiss to all



soon Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment