Thursday, February 3, 2011

How Much Clearance For Recessed Lighting

How to turn a nail polish that we do not like:)) Hello Kitty Nail Art

Hello to all :-)
days ago while I was studying I did an experiment: I had a nail polish from Barry M., 308:

that nails do not thrill me much, it was not covered and the effect was kind of bruised nails ... well ... since I'd bought I'd never used!
So I thought I'd mix them glitterini of the blue, thinking it to be used over other glazes ... I said to myself: it can not become any worse!
... and finally ... lost lost ... ho versato questi glitterini nella boccetta:
...e con mio grande stupore il giorno dopo lo smalto aveva subito una metamorfosi!!!
I glitterini hanno stinto facendo diventare lo smalto di un fantastico color lavanda!!!
Vi lascio il link di un tutorial in cui ho utilizzato questo smalto per farvi apprezzare meglio il colore steso sulle unghie:

Se avete smalti che non you like before you throw some experiments: mischiateci other colors, glitter ... get custom color super thrown in the trash and you will not spend the money:))

A kiss to tuteeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment