Friday, November 12, 2010

Meniscus Tear Surgery

old sheets saved!

I had a lot of sheets used and very popular (we speak of decades of years of continuous use from me and my brothers) with the snoopy comics that I have always liked a lot. only the sheet with the corners that goes directly on the mattress was many consumers in half and went a bit 'small on the mattress of my daughter. so I decided to retrieve them in various projects.

we always need containers for toys. so I got one of those fruit crates (that people give us full of things from their gardens, but do not want to ever back, I never understood why) he was one year from the balcony.

I washed and I did a cover with a sheet with the corners. I removed half of the party, many consumers, but also the rest of the tissue had become a bit 'thin (but still good designs), so I reinforced the canvas thermo-adhesive back. opens on three sides at the bottom to insert the cassette (and taking it off to wash it) and closed with buttons of pressure.

there are lots of toys, and since I have two of these boxes and can be stacked one above the other to conserve precious space of the room, I lined them too. but I'll try without the thermo-adhesive canvas because I am not convinced that the end is needed.

then, with the rest of that sheet with the corners I made a pillowcase for a pillow on the bed (there was already one in origin, but I have no idea what happened). and with the top sheet (which was still in good condition) and another white sheet we had plus I made a quilt. (Sorry the photo, but with all this rain, not much light comes to the bed.) There is a line in the comics because I had to move them (they were originally at the bottom of the sheet so that you could see when I was bent over blankets). but does not bother me. and my daughter is thrilled!

seen that this sheet was larger than what was needed for the quilt and remained a figure of Linus, I used to make a small pillow. only that I still have stuff, therefore I still have the photo.

short, I am very satisfied! by a set of sheets that a reasonable person would have jumped, knowing that he had a long life, I got four things we needed in a fully recovered!

0 comments:

Post a Comment