Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Body Waxing Lowell Ma

distances

there are many beautiful aspects of living in a place far from where it was Croesus. learn, opens and grows continuously. but there are also great difficulties, one of which is the distance from the original family and dear friends. I lost so many important moments of my loved ones: marriages, divorces, births, deaths, and everything else. but for me these days are probably the most difficult I have spent the past 9 years here in Italy. has ceased to exist because my beloved grandmother of 93 years, and not to risk trouble with my pregnancy in the race, I could not catch the first flight in the United States to greet her in her last moments, will remain at the funeral.

noni my grandmother was like a second mother to me. I have so many memories of her that make me smile, crack up with laughter or just feel good. but the best things you can not tell a story. such words exist to describe the love and closeness that has always given me and I always felt towards him? I suffer so much because there's more (and, not being a believer, I can not comfort with the idea that'll see her again one of these days). I really miss my family of origin, with whom I would stay at this difficult time, and I feel helpless to do anything it can not be where I am. distances are sometimes very difficult. but fortunately the love knows neither time nor distance and I know that I will always love you and will always feel very lucky to have him in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment