Sunday, October 10, 2010

Funny Confidentiality Clause

obama stone

not normally write about controversial things, like the religion or politics here but sometimes I have very firm views because I do not think the case and has never been my goal to do so. but I just read the interview with Rolling Stone to obama and I will if I wanted to point that there is someone who reads English and cares.

most U.S. citizens are very proud of it, but let's say that I do not always have been. In fact, when I moved to Italy in 2001, often said to people that I knew I'd never seen (and who did not care so much about telling the whole truth) to be Canadian to avoid feeling all that thought on politics U.S.. and also because I was ashamed to be associated with the choices made by my country.

fortunately, since there is obama, everything is different and I feel proud to be one of the many Americans who elected. I regret very much when it is criticized for not yet having combined as much as they had promised, because it does not. is doing some incredible things that honestly did not think possible in these years, and I'm pretty sure it will still much.

however, I wanted to point out this interview because you understand very well what is an intelligent and capable leader, not to speak of his humanity and sympathy (made me laugh know that he'd love to wear socks with colored stripes, as a port, if I were not president!). and that's it! do not worry, I'm not gonna bother with politics! Good Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment