Thursday, October 7, 2010

How To Sign Up For Nasza-klasa

già natale?!

yes, I'm already thinking about Christmas. I usually start thinking about gifts to December 20, but not this year! because my little one, in theory, make his arrival on Dec. 30, I prefer to make it right for once before.

I made this necklace with the needles, cotton yarn and beads in a short time. I found the project in the book 101 designer yarn stash wonders and was the first project Grilled who have never been able to do that is not a rectangle. what satisfaction! so I thought it might be a welcome gift by many people at Christmas. who do you think? I also thought that this year I'll give to my daughter's teachers of the coaster with the paper board (like the ones I sent to maria for swap). for others, I have not decided yet. I saw it for sale alessia the schema for a very nice basket portattutto that would love to different people, but I can not do crochet. But I would like to learn the lessons of crochet with alessia same. Let's see if I can in time. I doubt it!

I'm also thinking of another thing: the gift packages. never buy paper for gifts, but use only the parts that have already been used or that remain for us in the festivities and gather around. I have a rather large collection of cards by doing so. but I'm thinking of beginning to do or give (as part of a gift) the furoshiki, to try to sensitize the people who are close to the waste of gift cards. it is a Japanese technique: a simple square of fabric that folds in different ways to create very beautiful and also environmentally friendly packages, seeing as you reuse many times. To find out more, you can read here and here (or in many other places). good idea, is not it?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment