Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Los Hombres De Paco Opening On 2010

the beauty of being a mother

sto passando un periodo difficile con mia figlia. sta trascorrendo una fase molto disubbidiente e si sta comportando in generale in modo un po’ strano. sto cominciando ad impazzirmi con la situazione e a dubitare le mie capacità, ma poi vengono quei momenti che make me break out the heart of an intense love. and this is one of those moments.

anyone know how good parent when his son became fond of his account of something that already passionate about the parent. has for some time that my daughter really like poking my entire collection of fabrics and expressing the desire to learn to sew too.

I keep the bags full of scraps of fabric left from my other projects stitched quilt projects (like this pillow , only now I see that you have misspelled in the original post ... oops!) Or to recycle. my sofia often digs into these envelopes and find "covers," "Clothes" or anything between these pieces to use with his toys. reminds me that I really do not need some kind of toys for children, just what is around and a little 'imagination and creativity. (Often poking between my board full of recovered items for other projects, such as bottle caps, tetra, garlic nets, etc., and we play with content.)

lately I sewed different sets of nursing pads for my shop , which are conical. sofia when he found the triangles left over from making this form is being waged for days! What a beautiful mats and baby he's done! I'm proud of what little head of my dear ... the heart is unable to contain the love I feel for you right now!

ps as you can see in the picture above, the case-bottle last year are still in use!

0 comments:

Post a Comment