Tuesday, December 28, 2010

22 Carat Half Sovereign In 22 Carat Mount

Top Coat by Layla Cosmetics

Hello to all ^ _ ^
today I wanted to talk about these glazes innovative Layla, Graffiti Top Coat!
I for now I have 3:
The price is not indifferent, we are around 10 €, then at any point of sale price can vary, for example, the yellow one I I found it on offer at just under € 8!
Anyway we have an innovative product, made in Italy, 10 ml and a maturity of 36 months!
because I love these glazes with the purchase of one you can get nail art are always different simply by changing the base color ^. ^



... and these are just some examples:))
I like very much these glazes, especially because when I have little time to create a nail art, I just give the base color I want, a pass with Graffiti Top Coat and you're done ... my manicure is accurate and particular in no time ^ _ ^
I'm still looking for new colors ... I would love to buy the purple as soon as I find it!
I leave you the link to a video where I speak of the glazes of Layla "Ceramic Effect", the "Graffiti Top Coat" (with application of different glazes), of the 'SOS' and hand cream:


A kiss to all and the next post ^ _ ^
let me know in the comments you have and what colors you like to combine them with what basis ^. ^
kisss

0 comments:

Post a Comment