Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Adult Film Star Look Alikes

A small Christmas tree ... Where to store the



Hello girls,
Christmas is coming and finally after so long, I could put my hands on some back to design ... nothing too demanding, but I'm happy to be able to rededicate a bit 'to my passions.
you place the photo of a small sapling, made with the DAS and the help of a biscuit cutter and then painted by me (oh my God that big word "painting").

It 's very simple to implement and I think that would be a nice decoration to do with the children in the holidays. Of course you can dpingere as you want or embellished with rhinestones and everything else, so I liked those two birds and I love them ... I wonder why they are always the simplest things that I finally win!

A big kiss let me know what you think

soon Silvia

PS. sull'ecocosmesi the blog is still under construction, but who would be interested can write a comment below and I will give you the link ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment