Friday, December 10, 2010

Period Late 11 Days And Discharge

cucicucicoo closes SALE ... 15%!

saldi_copia

you get closer to my date of birth (there are only 3 weeks!) and, after thinking it over very much, I decided to close my shop online December 20 (or earlier if the baby decides to arrive early) and maybe take a break from the permanent sales. and then ...

LIQUIDATION SALE!

offer discounts of 15% on all products made by me . when there are more:

more, I decided to sell many of my materials for the production of washable nappies and absorbent . I do not sell my patterns, but you can find the instructions online on how to build these products washable. specialized materials (which are discounted) include:

  • PUL waterproof
  • suedecloth draining
  • FOE (fold over elastic) a rubber band that folds in half and sew the edges of washable nappies, panties
  • touch tape ed aplix (tipi di velcro specializzati per i pannolini e mutandine lavabili)
  • etichette segnataglia (S – M – L – XL)

quando finiscono i prodotti, non ci saranno più (con l’eccezione degli inserti, di cui produrrò ancora per chi compra i pannolini a tasca), quindi è un’opportunità da non perdere! fate una scorta di prodotti per te e regali per le tue amiche!

ci sono anche sempre gli assorbenti di benificienza (non scontanti, visto che il costo già basso è solo per coprire spese di spedizione). aiutami a spedirli alle ragazze e donne che ne hanno bisogno!

then, because we're trying to make room for the newcomer, I have many items that have nothing to do at all with my sewn products for sale on ebay . there are lots of old magazines on photography, design, travel and electronics, accessories for photography / dark room and some objects of modern (which I still have not finished loading, but will soon!) if you are interested in something, give us a ' look!

* note: after having had several problems with the shipment abroad, will no longer shipping out of Italy and Italian use only registered mail and paccocelere 3 o 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment