Friday, December 24, 2010

How Can I Inspire Myself

Nail Art Christmas ^ _ ^

Here are my proposals for Nail Art Christmas:) This for short nails ... definitely Christmas: red enamel, glitter, rhinestones and stickers definitely themed to see the tutorial click here:



The following is a nail art far more "abstract " the colors are those which for me are the Christmas green, blue, white and red) I think it's nice for the rest of the year and is sooo easy to make, for the tutorial, click here: Xmas Nail Art • 2 •




This nail art is very simple, but extremely Christmas, here the link of the tutorial: Xmas Nail Art • 3 •


and ... Finally, another nail art "abstract" but that reminds me a lot for Christmas, maybe it will be the red base? eheheh ... here is the link to the tutorial: Christmas Nails




0 comments:

Post a Comment