Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cannot Connect With A Dongle

Review & Swatches : COLOUR SHOW Lip Gloss Catrice

COLOUR SHOW
Color & Shine Lip Gloss
Recently I adore This gloss products purchased between the baseline of Catrice.
was available in many colors.
The one I bought is clearly one that has aroused my interest more, but do not rule out other shades to test because I found the quality of this really good product!

N ° 050 Purple Reign
General Features:
Price: 3,79 € approximately
Quantity : 5ml
Deadline: 24M
The packaging is similar to all other gloss Catrice proposed in the various Limited Edition.
The applicator is a sponge e leggermente angolato; permette una facile applicazione e stesura del prodotto.
Il colore scelto è una sorta di fucsia con un leggero sottotono violaceo.

Non è coprentissimo ma comunque conferisce un piacevole e discreto alone di colore.
Ha una buona durata e non è per nulla appiccicoso.
Ha un profumo fruttato molto piacevole.

Lati Positivi : non appiccicoso.
Lati Negativi : forse la coprenza ma essendo un gloss è still good enough!
Lately I use it almost every day.
I'm really happy with this article so if you have the chance, I recommend you try it ^ _ ^

NB: The views expressed are personal.
The products presented were purchased by me and
not been paid to carry out this review.



0 comments:

Post a Comment