Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Swarovski Crystal Brazilian Wax

Saldi Essence 0.99€ Acquisti

Balance Essence
balances started !!!!!
This morning I actually found lots of products discounted to 0.99 € ...
all who I listed in previous posts!
Alas ... most of the things I had already purchased without sales XD
but I must say, I did not miss anything done ^ _ ^
the photo you can see the products that per il momento ho acquistato...
Non escludo un ritorno^_^
Vi lascio la lista dei prodotti e presto posterĂ² swatches e review se possono esservi utili per gli acquisti!

-Antispot Toner
-Nail art Collector's case
-Pure Skin Cover Stick
-Pro White French set Manicure
-Toe Nail Polish 04-very berry
-Nail Art Twins Bonnie & Clyde
-Nail art Tip Painter 01 Silver Sparkle
-Metal Glam Eyeliner -01 Got a date?
-Metal Glam Eyeliner -02 On the go
-Long Lasting eye Pencil 07-EasyGoing
Kajal Pencil 13 Night Fever
-Kajal Pencil Hola Chica
-Lip Liner 02 Pink Brown
-Eye and Face Pads
-Purifying face strips
-Purifying nose strips
-Nail Stickers
-Spot Fighting duo
-Whitening Set for toe
Sun-Clun eyeshadows No. 05
-Duo eyeshadows n ° 08
-Click and go Nails


You have already found the sales?
What have you bought?

NB :Le opinioni espresse sono strettamente personali.
I prodotti presentati sono stati acquistati da me e 
non sono stata pagata per realizzare questa recensione. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment