Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Car Inside Cover Glue

About...Bella Luccè African Adventures Collection

All'Internationl Aesthetics 2011 booth Nail attended the European premiere of the new line of products for the Bella Lucca body call African Adventures.
There were lots of interesting products intoxicating fragrances.
The line consists of various items such as body creams, scrubs, hair conditioners, soaps .... all inspired by the evocative recipes Africa.
The collection is in fact born after a series of trips designed to steal the wealth of indigenous cultures.

The product that definitely affected me most was that this bar of soap has a scent that is reminiscent of both citrus lavender.
contains a series of oils, such as Namibia and ootanga Moringa to Kenya, and shea butter to leave skin soft and fragrant.
The soap is also wrapped in an authentic piece of cloth from Mali made by hand.
All really impressive!

I was really enchanted by the scents!
I hope to buy something soon ^ _ ^

For more information on retail prices and these products can I recommend you visit

NB: The information I have been provided directly by the nail.
I have not been paid for write this article.
The publication of the photos has been authorized by the
and some of them were made by me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment