Friday, March 11, 2011

How To Build A Horizontal Timber Slat Fence

Review & Swatches : Kajal Pencil Essence 0,99€

Kajal Pencil
What you see in this post are eye pencils that are part of the line basis of this Brand.
Their price is around € 1.49 but now, since the update, some colors are discounted at € 0.99.
I I tried them in different colors, then I leave the swatches and review ...

General Features:
Price: 1.49 € 0.99 € Discount
Quantity: 1gr
Deadline: 36M
Pencils are medium in length and are tempered.
In order from right:
12 Go Wild Green clear water pearl
13 Nightfever opaque blue
14 Hola, Chica purple pearl
17 Neon Sweetie canary yellow opaque

The colors of the pencils are really beautiful.
I have to say But that mines are not very soft so you do a little hard to write them in the eye.
also applied to the eyelids, after the establishment of a shadow, is a little difficult.
I use them to outline their eyes when they are in a hurry and do not want to put another one, so used write well and have a good time.

positives : intense colors
downsides : mine slightly hard

not fully satisfy me but I do not even have to throw.
For 99 cents I think it is worthwhile to try some color; )

NB: The views expressed are personal.
The products presented were purchased by me and
have not been paid to carry out this review.



0 comments:

Post a Comment