Friday, March 4, 2011

Watch A Brazilian Wax Be Done

Review & Swatches : Nail Polish Essence " I Love Berlin" Collection

"I Love Berlin" Limited Edition
NAIL POLISH
Last Review dedicated to the collection I Love Berlin.
This time it is enamel which is perhaps one of the products of this line that has left me more satisfied.
was available in the colors you see in the picture above.
Some were very similar to other already proposed disposal of the same brand, so I opted for the bright blue that it seemed more original.
N ° 04 Buddy Bear
General Features:
Price: 1.99 €
Quantity: 8ml
The color, a bright blue cargo, not
is even and pearly shimmer but it does have a glossy finish.
In photos you see it applied in the very hasty (forgive ^_^), with one pass.
As you can see is very opaque!
I must say that the drying times are very fast.
If you apply a top coat tends to chip easily at the ends.
Secured with an enamel finish has held a substantially higher.

positive aspects: coverage, drying times
drawbacks: they splinter easily

NB: The views expressed are personal.
The products presented were purchased by me and
have not been paid to carry out this review.



0 comments:

Post a Comment