Saturday, March 12, 2011

What Does Low Sperm Count Mean

Review & Swatches :Duo Eye Pencil Essence "Black & White" collection

DUO EYE PENCIL
Black & White LE
taken by new acquisitions and new collections have left behind many reviews that I will propose these days, I hope at a steady pace so that I can catch up ^ _ ^
Essence Of limited collection of Black & White I have not yet talked about the duo eye pencil.
As soon as I saw the booth I was stupid ... the picture looked much bigger preview!
However, the effect of past surprise I liked the convenience of the small packaging of the product ^ _ ^
E' un matitone con due punte non temperabili molto grandi di colori differenti.

Caratteristiche Generali: 
Prezzo : 2,49€
Quantità : 2gr
Scadenza : 24M
Le punte del matitone possono essere facilmente staccate dal supporto.
La mina non è temperabile e più si va verso la base, più il diametro si allarga.

Mentre la parte bianca è piuttosto shimmer, quella nera non presenta evidenti perlescenze.
Scrivono entrambe molto bene sia all'interno che all'esterno dell'occhio. 
Applicate però nella rima interna non hanno una durata molto soddisfacente.
Sono l'ideale come base sopra alla quale applicare un ombretto, lo intensificano e lo fanno durare più a lungo.

Lati Positivi : uso come base
Lati Negativi : duration in the internal rhyme




NB: The views expressed are personal.
The products presented were purchased by me and
have not been paid for achieving this Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment