Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hair Before And After Shower

Arguing with false eyelashes Kaleidoscopic

Today I
and fake eyelashes have had trouble understanding: I am armed with tweezers, fingers, glue, scissors, and they there, snooty and quiet to get their own way, curving and moving away. In the end I decided to show them who's boss and I got better. Of course, to win the victory we wanted:
-the loss of an eye-
loss of patience
-l 'use of many words unspeakable.

What are your relations with false eyelashes? Although passionate arguments you live, you were not even at the GF?
Having a choice, I prefer the individual tufts. Two Ciuffettino make a big difference (in Ardell this respect those of medium size are just cute!) and there is no need to take 30 drops of Lexotan them. As for the glue, the only one for now in my possession is transparent Ardell, which, unfortunately, causes me a slight burning eyes. Urge to buy the Duo!

However by then the damage is done:
(On the upper eyelid and under the eyebrow arch I used the new Snow Geisha makeup in the crease and always Kimono Snow makeup of the new collection Kawaii Japan)

with an eye less, I salute you! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment