Monday, March 7, 2011

Free Movies Of Older Women In Girdles

Review : Mascara VOLUMEYES Kiko

VOLUMEYES
Mascara
From Kiko is playing back the supply of mascara € 3.90 .
I decided to review those that I experienced hoping to have a confrontation with you ^ _ ^
features that mainly look for in a mascara is lengthening and volumizing effect ...
Unfortunately, my eyelashes are almost non-existent so I have to worked hard to make clear ...
In this post I will talk about the fact that promises Volumeyes effect lashes thicken, darken and give volume.

General Features:
Price: 3.90 €
The amount and maturity are given in a box which unfortunately I threw. If
qualcuna la possiede ancora aggiornerò volentieri il post.

Il prodotto è disponibile in due colorazioni: Marrone e Nero .
Io le ho provate entrambe e devo dire hanno effetti diversi.
Il packaging è il medesimo. 
Confezione dorata molto semplice e non troppo curata. 
Entrambe le confezioni si sono rotte nei pressi del tappo dopo pochi utilizzi.
Lo scovolino non è molto large and slightly elongated.
bristles, small and short, are very dense.

The brown is what I liked most, though to be honest, I think it just enough!
few days later that I purchased started to thicken a lot.
I might try to revive it by adding a few drops of liquid lenses ... but a little later ... back to business as usual.
It 's very mellow and then this allows enough volumizing lashes even if we do not overdo the amount otherwise threatens to paste all the tufts.

The black in my case is really useless: (
E 'definitely much less of the other pasty color.
But once applied is non-existent.
Darkens lashes but as soon as the volume and elongation do not know the slightest improvement.
Too bad ... I love the products Kiko and I think this is the biggest disappointment I had: (

currently do not have photos available to show the effects before and after and I can not even carry them a little problem that I have to take care of refraining from eye makeup for a few days (
However, as soon as You can try to update the post ^ _ ^

wait to know what your favorite mascara Kiko and what would you recommend given my needs ...
View offer I enjoy ... but this time going on the safe side;)


NB :Le opinioni espresse sono strettamente personali.
I prodotti presentati sono stati acquistati da me e 
non sono stata pagata per realizzare questa recensione.

0 comments:

Post a Comment