Thursday, March 10, 2011

Domperidone Dose Pediatric

Instead, you're wrong dear Litti!

clip_image001

know, have disappeared completely. the beginning of the life of my little one has so far been very stormy we say .... I'll write something more forward because I did some 'research and I discovered something that might be useful to other parents.

but for now what I would write on the fly is this: I got the newsletter of the Moon The Shop (online store so many things for the period) with the news that Luciana Littizzetto talked about the moon cup on Che tempo che fa . because normally I really like his speeches, I was glad he had decided to parlarne e farne pubblicità. ma quando l’ho visto, sono rimasta malissimo. l’ha preso in giro, dicendo che non poteva essere comoda come dicono le donne e che sicuramente è stato un uomo ad inventare un attrezzo del genere. e tante risate dal pubblico in studio. (chi lo vuole vedere lo può fare qui , dal 10° minuto.)

non ho mai usato personalmente la marca moon cup, ma uso la coppetta mestruale diva cup dal 2007 (e ci ho già scritto qualcosa qui ). sono la stessa cosa, ma conosco anche tante donne che usano la marca moon cup e non ho MAI sentito dire da nessuna che è scomoda. anzi! non si sente proprio quando è inserta correttamente. ma la Littizzetto has never used, how did he know?! women have much more freedom, it costs much less than disposable products and is environmentally friendly. and then, as stated in the shop, was a woman who invented the menstrual cup .

I say this because I'm so sorry if there are women who hear about someone who normally enjoy so negative on a fantastic product and then decide not to try it their own. advice to the whole menstrual cup (and there are lots of brands, not just the ones I mentioned do), you can change your life, as it did to me and many others. seriously, not esaggero!

0 comments:

Post a Comment