Saturday, March 12, 2011

How Does Someone Look With Turner Syndrome

Nasce WILMA MAKEUP CHANNEL ^_^

Hi girls!
After some requests, and various thoughts raised by doubts and uncertainties ....
I decided to open a You Tube channel ....^_^
As you can see is still in its infancy and will be soon made changes and improvements.
I just have to take some out and see how it works:)
I do not know how to handle the video.
Surely the Blog will remain my main point of reference for review and swatches of the products.
whether I start doing tutorials because, to be honest, I'm a bit shy to speak in front of a camera!
Certainly, however, will be posted video of the photo made, photo contests and video tutorials.
Then in time ... you'll see:)

When you find the video on the channel with which I am participating in the contest Sleek Make-up Italy on Facebook .
soon put on the blog also photos of the various stages of completion and a short explanation of the various steps.
If you like you can vote for subscribing to page

expect to have your advice and opinions ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment