Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Women Get Aroused

Review & Swatches: Fairytale Essence

Fairytale Te
extremely late I propose the Essence line product reviews Fairytale.
I had written long ago but I forgot to post it in an unexpected and the other ^ _ ^
I hope you can still be useful to some of you though, as I mentioned, I could not really find very little of this Limited Edition.

False Lashes
General Features:
Price: 3.49 € about
These false eyelashes are delicious.
are very soft and easily adapt to the eyelid.
The effect è abbastanza naturale anche se risultano molto lunghe...
 (potete comunque scorciarle se vi sembrano esagerate ^_^)
Le stelline ai lati non sono evidentissime una volta applicate, ma danno comunque un tocco di originalità.
Vi consiglio di non usare la colla in dotazione ma di usarne una che assicuri una maggiore tenuta.
Eyeshadows
Caratteristiche Generali:
Prezzo : 1,99 € approximately
Quantity: 2.5 gr
Deadline: 24M
The packaging is typical of the shadows Essence and is decorated with motifs that recall the
theme of the Limited Edition.
The color I have is the no. Tinka's Dress 01.
It 's a slightly pale orange glitter.
It 's very easy sfumabile and writer.
really very nice and usable as a blush or enlightening.
The seal is good if used over a primer.

again I thank Francesca without which I never had this eye shadow ^ _ ^
Eye Pencil
General Features :
Price: 1.49 about
I have to say this eye pencil that I really liked it.
writes very well both inside and outside of the eye.
is not a black super intense but still manages to look good step.
The length is pretty good advice but to fix it with a black eye shadow for better performance.

I really very much disappointed not to find the rest of the products .. . they all looked very promising ^ _ ^


NB :Le opinioni espresse sono strettamente personali.
I prodotti presentati sono stati acquistati da me e 
non sono stata pagata per realizzare questa recensione. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment