Sunday, March 13, 2011

Draw String Bags Singapore

Sleek Contest "Carnival Look" POMEGRANATE

Pomegranate
The blog is in the contest held by Sleek make-up Italy on Facebook.
The theme was a mask for Carnival to be carried out entirely with products Sleek.
The idea from which game? ... A Pomegranate ^ _ ^
Below I leave the explanation of the various steps and remember, if you like You can vote by putting "I Like "the following link:
The video made
The Facebook page of Sleek

I products used are:
-Palette Sleek SUNSET
-Sleek EYE DUST in Jet Set
-red necklace
Sleek-Blush in Flushed
First I filled the eyebrows using a red pencil and dabbing it with eyeshadow palette num 2.
I reached the same color as the left eyebrow curve towards the temples.
I surrounded the top of the eyebrow with the color # 4 and I blended with the pigment jet set that I made above by adding a halo of shimmer eyeshadow num.5.
The same pigments are pushing me towards the nose and then I closed near the inner corner of the eye.
Just below the arch num.3 I applied the color and then I faded at the bottom with # 4.
Finally I applied on the upper eyelid eyeshadow num 2 in a uniform manner.
All colors have been stretched to the temples in order to obtain a homogeneous pattern.
Same thing has been reproduced symmetrically in the lower part of the eye including the cheekbone slightly.
right eye was I created a kind elongated mask to the nose and temples, using the colors num.2 num.01 as a base and a light to create shadows and depth effect.
On the face I blush applied with a brush in a non-uniform pigment faded in some jet set Flushed points with the blush.
I applied the mascara on eyelashes black and I buffered before it dries out a bit of powder eyeshadow num.05 using a brush for lashes.
On the lips instead, after applying a conditioner, I num.05 buffered eye shadow and then I applied the red beads (cut from the series)
cosmetics with glue.
the same way I glued the other applications on your face.
And this is the result ^ _ ^

I hope you like it:) to see the whole video you can visit the channel
or page Sleek Make Italy -up
on which you can also vote for it by clicking "I like" the video

'm waiting for your views and possible criticism ^ _ ^
Let me know what you think:)

Nb products in the post
are were purchased by me
and I was not contacted
to show or advertise them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment