Friday, March 4, 2011

Fibroids Chance Of Pregnancy

Review: False Eyelashes Numeric Proof Paris N°S164

False Eyelashes S164
for the series. .. Better late than never!
I would show you that I received a Christmas gift from one of my friends ...
The eyelashes Numeric Proof Paris.
I would say that could not be a more appropriate gift for me ^ _ ^
The Brand that is French and distributes its products at stores equipped with readers to make up theatrical and professional.
In this case the product was purchased from Studio 13 in Rome.
As a gift clearly can not tell you the price but I can tell you that there was a wide range of products like that.
The model in question is the number S164.
I would say are perfect for masquerade parties or similar occasions ...
We see the pictures in detail.

lashes are placed in a simple non-rigid plastic packaging with transparent cover.
There is no glue provided
(which is not a failure because in any case would not have used)
eyelashes are multicolored.
at the inner corner of eye shades have a black out then go to blend with an electric blue.
took the outside corner are three extensions that end in a kind of three small feathers blue, pink and green.
eyelashes are very long and have a very pronounced curvature.

I have not had the opportunity to try them soon but I'll definitely I'll post the photos to show the effect ^ _ ^ Anyway
seem very soft to the touch so I do not think it will be difficult apply them.

I take this opportunity to thank once again my friend Mary ^ _ ^


NB: The views expressed are personal.
The products presented were purchased by me and
have not been paid to carry out this review.



0 comments:

Post a Comment