Thursday, March 3, 2011

Health Benefits Of Rose Water

Review: Lush CHERUBINI A FIOR DI PELLE

CHERUBINI than skin
Limited Edition
I state that I am late with this review, but since I recently saw a few remaining shops and I find very good value, I think it's worth your presentation so that some lucky can take advantage of before it is completely abandoned. ;
Cherubini on the skin is a facial cleanser and is a limited edition of last Christmas.

General Features:
Price: 8.50 about
Quantity: 100gr
Deadline: is a product cool and then check the box

The product is contained in a jar of black plastic can be recycled.
It looks like a paste rather lumpy wrapped in a kind of seaweed.
The smell is not pleasant at first glance but I can assure you that it's worth a little resist ^ _ ^

The function of this product is to thoroughly cleanse the face and gently exfoliate.
Contains Cranberries, Almonds and Brandy to combat the cold.

How to use: it takes a small amount of product and dissolves it on a hand with a little warm water.
When the product has become almost frothy texture is ready for ... be massaged gently on her face.
microparticles contained in the almond paste will contribute to a slight exfoliating action.

Impressions: I have a combination skin type. The product I will leave your skin clean and liscissima even after continuous use (more than a week) starts to dry out the leather in the nose.
Council therefore apply ALWAYS after using a moisturizer.
I have not noticed amazing curative effects of impurities but tends to sfiammare redness.

positive side: it makes the skin smooth and clean
downsides: dry skin slightly

My detergent Lush Angels favorite remains on the skin, still consider this a good alternative if you do not like the smell of the first or will serve a gentler detergent.


NB: The views expressed are personal.
The products presented were purchased by me and
have not been paid to carry out this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment