Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Precision Attachments Dentistry

Haul Catrice FLORALISTA Limited Edition

Limited Edition
Unlike the previous collection, I must say, I was luckier this time!
I managed to buy a product by gender among those proposed with the exception of blush
(which incidentally was what I wanted most!)
But I still did not give up ... hoping for a lucky ^ _ ^
Returning to this Limited Edition I have to say that the shades were all pretty spring.
The assortment of colors was very good although perhaps a little nuances were granted.

For the moment I leave the list of products bought with the price and photos ...

- Eyeliner Pencil C01 Morning Dew € 2.49
- Absolute Eye Colour C04Grasshopper € 4.29
- Ultimate Nail Laquer C02 Coral's Enchanted Garden € 2.79
- Lipstick C01 Walk in the Wood € 4.99
- Shiny Lip Gloss Pink Spring C01 € 3.29

I have already started to test everything and then as soon as possible, post the reviews and swatches.

You are able to find it in your Coin?

NB: The views expressed are personal.
The products presented were purchased by me and
have not been paid to carry out this review.



0 comments:

Post a Comment